Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Restaurant Week

Friends,
I am really excited about something happening here in about a month. A bunch of restaurants are coming together to create (and celebrate) Restaurant Week with $25 price fixe menus from July 13th-19th. Details are still emerging about the specifics, but early indications are that I should start saving money now because I can't currently affording paying $25 for dinner 7 nights in a row and I'll want to visit all of these places. The restaurants currently signed on are Fossett's at Keswick Hall, C&O, Horse and Hound Gastropub, the Boathouse, Melting Pot, Cassis, l'etoile, and Old Mill Room at the Boar's Head. I have links to the menus below, but keep an eye out for the July 9th edition of the Hook; all of the menus will be printed there. Get excited!

Menus below:
Fossett's - menu
Old Mill Room - menu
l'etoile - menu
Melting Pot - menu
C&O - menu
Horse and Hound - menu
Cassis -menu
Boathouse - menu

For our out of town friends, I'm sure you know someone in town with whom to stay, but Keswick Hall, Boar's Head, and the Omni are all offering reduced rates for Restaurant Week. Yes, it's still expensive.

No comments: